Knights of Columbus Hall & Camping Area
Monday 7pm - Sunday 2:00Pm
· No charge camping (Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun), donations accepted in lieu of camping/trailer fees. Charitable receipts issued for donations over $50.00.
· Free admission to the Canada Day celebrations at the Lac La Biche Mission Historical Site, including a free pancake breakfast, cultural dancers, live music, children’s games and activities, caricature artist, face painting, steak supper, art and craft sale, free historical site tours.
· Paul Richard Memorial Spray Park Located 7 kilometers away, free admission, picnic areas, water toy rentals with ample beach front.
· Boat launching ramp with access to Lac la Biche Lake 6 kilometers away with outstanding fishing. Tips on the best fishing locations available from local experts available upon request.
· Boat launching ramp with access to Beaver Lake 11 kilometers away with outstanding fishing. Tips on the best fishing locations available from local experts available upon request.
· Trout fishing for kids at Hamilton Ponds, 8 kilometres away.
· Day hikes and sandy beach areas available at Sir Winston Churchill Park – 11 kilometers away, and Shaw Lake Recreation area-30 kilometers.
· Bold Centre recreational activities available in the event of inclement weather.
· Silent Auction
· 50/50 draw.
· Golfing at the Lac La Biche Golf and Country Club.